? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tub Terds

Disclaimer: This is a little on the gross side!

You read the title right, the unthinkable happened the other night while bathing my children. I had both of the girls in the tub at the same time along with a bowl full of toys. They were playing and having a grand ole time as I started some laundry. After they had played for awhile I came in to bathe them. We washed faces, we washed hair, we conditioned hair and I started bathing SG. All of a sudden she said, "Mom it stinks in here!" I replied by asking her, "Did you toot in the tub?" She promptly replied, "NO!" So I told her that Rylee probably tooted and continued to bathe her. I finished with SG and began to lather up Rylee's washcloth. I said, "Rylee stand up it's time to wash!" As she stood up all I could see left behind was a brown smear on the tub. GROSS! So I quickly tried to scrub her down before anymore came out, but I was to late. What I had failed to noticed was that a "floater" had already happened and was being camouflaged by all of the toys. I quickly screamed for Phillip's help. I started gathering all of the toys and trying to get them out of the tub. I told SG to scoot all the way to the other end of the tub. I was in panic mode. All the while Rylee was just looking around like, "What's going on mom? Why are you flipping out?" After I had retrieved all of the toys I used one of the pitchers that I usually use to rinse the girls hair to try and scoop out the "floater." Every time I went to scoop it it just floated closer to the girls. I couldn't get it to go in. Phillip kept saying, "Anita why are you flipping out? You change poopy diapers every day." And I promptly replied, "I know, but it's all contained in a diaper not floating around an open tub. Plus floating around in all that water is making it soopy poopy!!" Finally I scooped up the floater and flush it down the toilet. I quickly rinsed the girls off and got them out of the tub. As the last few drips of water trickled down the drain Phillip lovingly handed me some baby wipes to clean up the brown smears in the tub. Glad we're in this together for the long haul.

3 comments:

Andrea and Jeff said...

thanks for sharing this story - it made me laugh out loud!

Kelly H. said...

That's so funny...and gross all at the same time! These are the things you have to do that you don't think about before you become a mom!

kelly said...

Haha wow I can't wait for the day that I get to experience bath time with the McCart girls. At least I can learn from your experiences.

And this might sound weird, but thanks for trusting me to watch your beautiful girls. It's a fun job.