? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Addition in 2008




Happy New Year everyone!!! Well I'd like to think that in the year 2008 I will be a better blogger, but I'm not going to make any promises. However I do have a new addition to my blog, pictures!!! I know, I'm way behind the times but we just got our digital camera replaced for Christmas so now I can keep you guys updated with pictures too! This will be especially important for all of the family and friends we left behind in Atlanta. I will try my best to keep you guys updated with pictures of our new life in Charlotte. I hope that you guys have a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Geez you just scared the crap out of me with that post title. I love you anyway but seriously, could we take the year off from offspring?

Anonymous said...

I love that photo! You guys look sooo great! But yeah... I'm glad your "new addition" is a camera! Chill wid da kids you two! Ya'll gotta leave a little time in your lives for us when we live next door to ya!

Jen Greven said...

Dude-way to make my heart jump! haha!!

Cute pic!! :)