? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, January 4, 2008

My Husband, the Patient One

Well as you can see this was an extra early morning for me. I heard Rylee crying about 5:55 a.m., and yes that time does come twice a day for those of you whithout kids. So I took a glass of milk upstairs to her but that didn't seem to calm her. In these situations I get frustrated easily because I have been woken up out of a dead sleep, I want her to stop crying before she wakes everyone in the house up and just the fact that I can't figure out what's wrong and she can't tell me. Anyways, the crying continued and then Phillip entered. Now for as impatient as he can be driving behind the wheel of a car he is ever so patient with his screaming child that has just woken him up in the middle of the night. I don't know what he does but 95% of the time he can rock her, talk to her, sprinkle magic sleep dust on her and she calmly lays right back down and goes to sleep. I don't know what it is because I do the same things like rock, sing, administer medicine but when I lay her back down the screaming starts all over again. Well this is one of the mornings that his "magic" didn't work but I thought I would give him a shout out anyways to let him know how much I appreciate the fact that he even wakes up to help me. Thanks babe, you're a great dad and husband. I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen Greven said...

Reid is the same way.i get ticked off in the middle of the night pretty easy, but he remains calm!

I want to know what that deleted comment said...hmmmm.....