? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, January 10, 2008

These Boots Were Made for Walkin'





Well Phillip's mom loves shoes and she loves to buy cute shoes for girls, and I'm ok with that! For Christmas she bought them matching pink boots. Too cute!! I especially love the profile of Rylee in her boots with her round tummy sticking out, she kinda looks like Phillip's dad.

BTW, Hugh, I totally think you guys should go to Disney World this year!! (and bring some friends along) We could have an Elevation family excursion to good old Orlando. The more the merrier!! My girls have never been, I'm already packing my bags. (for the entire story please visit Jess' blog)

Side note - Jess just got my first link love!!! 2008 has been full of firsts on my blog!!! My first picture and now my first link, what is going on?!?!? Before you know it I'll have sitemeter on my blog and be checking my stats like I have nothing better to do. Yippee!!!

Ok, enough of the random ramblings... I'm out.

3 comments:

Rachelsonamission said...

love the pics, what is a link love? will email tomorrow when robbie gets my outbox working--find out if the home montessori is licensed and where teacher got her credential. love ya C

Jen Greven said...

Cute! :)

Anonymous said...

link love!!!!!!!!!love it!!! thanks for your support :)
at least if we don't all go to orlando, we have the momtourage beach retreat to look forward to!!!
love you
jess