? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Little Bit About Me...

NAME: Anita Lunette Bishop McCart

I am: a wife, mom and friend

I want: to leave a great legacy

I have: a great husband and 2 beautiful girls

I wish: I was 3 or 4 sizes smaller

I hate: bugs!

I miss: my older sister (love you Christina)

I hear: the voices inside my head!

I wonder: what my girls will be like in 30 years

I am not: alone on this journey

I always: eat more sweets than I should!

I sing: to my girls

I laugh: when I’m uncomfortable

I cry: the “ugly” cry

I make: a mean PB&J

I write: “to do” lists (I love checking things off, I feel like I’m accomplishing something)

I regret: things that I won’t put into writing

I need: true friendship

I am surrounded by: TOYS!

I should: get more sleep than I do

I must: finish my “bucket list” before I die

I understand: that no matter how I parent my children they still have the free will to choose their own path. Draw them to you Lord!

I adore: Steven Phillip McCart, Jr.

I listen: to a wide genre of music

I hope: that 20 years from now I have the same relationship with my girls that I have with my mom

I dream: of being debt-free, adopting a child, being a great wife and mom and making an impact for His kingdom

I celebrate: all that God is doing in our lives, He’s SO faithful!

I love: my Savior, my husband, my girls, my friends and family

I give: props to all those single parents, I definitely couldn’t do it!

I tag: Jess, Mandy, Jennie, Christina and Erin
(all you have to do is copy and paste this into your own blog, erase my answers, put in your own then post it)

0 comments: