? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Rylee!



Well yesterday was my sweet Rylee's birthday. I can't believe she's already two! I didn't want to let her birthday pass without giving her a "shout out", however her party isn't until tomorrow and I wanted to wait til I had pictures to do her post. So, here is a post between her actual birthday and her party to tide you over until early next week when I do her official birthday post. Check back for some great photos and a recap of her party.

Hope you all enjoy your 4th of July and take some time to reflect on your faith, freedom and those fighting for it right now. We live in the land of the free, because of the brave!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS BEAUTIFUL RYLEE!!!!