? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm Officially 30!!!

So today would be considered a milestone in my life. I'm officially 30! Where has the time gone? It has been a whirlwind weekend celebrating Rylee's birthday, the 4th of July and my birthday, we've been partying all weekend! (I have pictures from each of the previously mentioned events so stay tuned I'll have a lot of posts this week) My mom, dad and one of my sisters came in for the weekend. It was great to have them here. Below are some pics of me and my gifts. My mom and dad got me a new set of luggage, my sister paid for my pedicure as my birthday present and Phillip and the girls got me a bike with a little seat attached to the back for Rylee to ride in. Now all 3 of us can go on bike rides during the day!

However, my big birthday present is coming in about a month. My 3 best friends from high school and I all turn 30 this year and none of us attended our 10 year high school reunion. So we are all getting together for a beach weekend in Clearwater, FL for our own little reunion and celebration of our 30th birthdays!! I'm SO excited! I'm sure we're going to have a blast and my body can't wait for the 5 scheduled hours at t he spa!!!! Yippee!!! Check back in mid-August for details and pictures of the trip.

Remember to check back later this week for some posts and pictures of the weekend's events!



0 comments: