? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blog Lull

Well I know that I promised LOTS of pictures from Rylee's party, however I'm in Atlanta all week with the girls, so they'll just have to wait till we get back to Charleston. I'm able to blog but all the pictures I want to share with you are on Phillip's computer. (he had to stay behind and work)

So, anywho, as I said earlier the girls and I are on a little vacay to Atlanta to see some family and friends. We don't have any plans per say, just hang out at the pool, eat some good food and see some family and friends. We'll be here till next Sunday so call me if you want to hang out!

If you think about it say a little prayer for Phillip. He's home alone with no car for a whole week! I'll be back later with some Atlanta updates. Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday.

0 comments: