? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Cake

So I thought before I posted pictures of Rylee's party I would do a special post just for the cake. I have never made a cake for any of my children's birthdays. My motto is: if you can find someone that can do it better than you, let them use their talents and make some money from it. So I checked around to see if anyone have a Little Einsteins cake, but no one did. So what was a mom to do? You have to have a cake to match your theme! So with the help of two websites and my awesome, wonderful, fabulous, selfless mother, this is how it turned out...





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Realy cute cakes! interesting blog!

Anonymous said...

You MUST give me the recipe to this cake!!
My 3 year old daughter Emma is in love with Little Einsteins. Her birthday is in August and I have been looking all over for Little Einsteins party themes. You can email me at
simplethings92@yahoo.com

THANK YOU!!!!!!
Ellie - Chigago

charlestonyaya said...

well, we are totally impressed. Now we know who to call to do something that we don't want to do, or don't know how to do - ex. elaborate birthday cakes!!! Oh, ask your wonderful mother-in-law what kind of machine she has that does the embroidery!?! love you all, Kathy

PS - did Phillip get my IM about getting some youth to help with the move-in for Kelly??

Phillip said...

I'm so proud of my wife!! You amaze me.

Anonymous said...

Nice cake! I'm impressed! :)

Anonymous said...

You did an amazing job on the cake!
Rylee looked beautiful in her custom designed, matching dress! Can't wait to see what Savannah Grace's theme will be and what Grannie will create for her.