? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stand By Your Man

The past few days have been some of the hardest, most confusing days we have had since we moved to Charlotte. Things are not going like we had planned, but it is very obvious that God had a different plan. On top of these past few difficult days Phillip is recovering from the flu, I have a sinus infection and the girls both have ear surgery tomorrow. Man, the Lord must know that we can handle a lot more than I think we can!

Phillip, I want you to know how much I love you and how proud I am of you and how you handled this difficult situation. You truly are a different man than you were 4 years ago. I know that the days ahead may be hard and awkward but I believe that God was honored through you, your reaction and your decision. God has called you to do great things for His kingdom and as long as we keep our eyes fixed on Him and not on our circumstances He will continue to be faithful to us, like He always has been. You are a great husband, a great father, a great friend and a great follower of Christ and none of that has changed because of this situation. I have grown to love you more and more as I see God working and moving in your life. I love that you were willing to step out on faith to move your family to Charlotte to be a part of something big that God is doing here. Sadly enough I think most people would have stayed were they were comfortable and had family surrounding them.

So without rambling on and on I want you to know that I stand by you, now and forever. You are my man, the man God appointed as my husband and father of my children and there is nothing you could do to change my love for you and my support of you. Continue to honor God right where He has you. I love you Phillip McCart!!!

4 comments:

Sylesia said...

And that is why I love you so much Anita McCart! You love my son unconditionally and see the wonder and strength that God gave to him just as I always have. He is, and always has been destined to do great things for the kingdom of God. You are a wonderful wife to Mama's golden boy, and a wonderful Mom to Grannie's babies. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Thank for loving me. I'm a better man because of you. I love you.

Patti's Chat said...

Anita - I truly respect your support and commitment to Phillip. This has obviously been a difficult season but knowing your spouse stands with you and not against you is priceless. In my recent ministry role I had a pivetal moment like this and I can speak from experience when I say, your support and continued faithfulness to your husband and what God is asking him to do will make all the difference in the world.
I've held this scripture in my hands many times, I pray it encourages you too.
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper and not to harm you..."
Sorry so long...love you my new friend! :) Patti

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.