? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Birthday Princess!!!

Baby Savannah Grace!


Your 1st Birthday!


Your 2nd Birthday!


Your 3rd Birthday!


Your 4th Birthday!


My sweet Savannah Grace, I can hardly believe that you are turning 4 tomorrow! Where has the time gone? As I have looked through your old pictures tonight I was reminded of all the good times we have had together as a family and all the things God has blessed us with in you. You are so smart, so sweet, so loving and I'm so excited to see how God is going to use your life. Even at your young age your independence, stubbornness and fiery spirit have already challenged me as a person and as a mom. As you continue to develop into an amazing young lady I pray that you grow in grace, in beauty and in the knowledge of the Lord. He has a perfect plan for your life and I pray that even now He will start to tug at your heartstrings and begin to reveal to you His plan. God has entrusted your dad and I with a great gift in you and I pray that we don’t mess up but that we are able to call out the potential and abilities we see that God has blessed you with. You are His little Princess! I love you more than words can describe. You truly are my miracle.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

That's beautiful, Anita.

All I could think about after that is SG reading to me about Gigi and watching that video of the book. Surely she knows beyond a doubt that she too is indeed a princess. :)