? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, February 7, 2008

M.I.A.

I know, I know. I was doing so good during the month of January blogging and then I went M.I.A. I am still here there just hasn't been anything really "blog worthy" lately coupled with the fact that Phillip has been so busy I rarely get to sit in front of the computer. (seeing as how we only have one computer, his work one) So here are some highlights (and lowlights, does that make sense?) of our last couple of weeks:

*Phillip took a core group of children's volunteers from the church to the Orange Tour here in Charlotte over the weekend. They had a great time and learned a lot.
*While he was at the conference all weekend I had two sick kids (yes, sick again). *Saturday I spent 3 hours at Urgent Care with Rylee who had a bad case of croup. She got a shot of steroids and a breathing treatment. That was tons of fun! Thank you Jamil for coming and getting SG so I didn't have to sit in Urgent Care that long with 2 kids!
*My friend Dawn and I hung out at Starbucks just talking until they closed one night.
*We had our Staff Wives Lunch yesterday at City Tavern (I believe) it was good.
*Phillip and I got to go to small group together last night! (Thank you Lindsey)
*LOST started!!!

Things I'm looking forward to:

*We are having a girls night out this Friday. We're eating dinner at Cantinas and going to see the movie, "27 Dresses". Yeah, I can't wait.
*This coming Sunday is our church's 2 year anniversary and it is going to be awesome!! It's a day loaded with things to do, but they're good things like a baptism service, a live recording for our upcoming worship album not to mention the wonderful service I know we'll have that morning!
*Monday night we're back to Momtourage! It has been way to long since we've met. Hopefully I can get all my reading done before then.
*Phillip and I already have our date night set up for Valentine's Day, babysitter and all.
*Family is coming into town next weekend as we celebrate Savannah Grace's 4th birthday! I can't believe she is turning 4. (Monday the 18th is her actual birthday)

So there you have it, a little sneak peek into our lives. I'll try to get some pics of the girls to post soon. Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Anita blogged again! Always good to just hear your thoughts.

Anonymous said...

weeee! momtourage!!! i hope you liked cantinas... :) love jess