? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Birthday Party Success!!!

First of all let me say, “I can’t believe Rylee is already one!” It goes by SOOOO fast. Needless to say we had a successful first birthday. We had her party today even though her actual birthday isn’t until July 3rd. I think we’ll always have to celebrate her birthday either a little early or a little late due to the July 4th holiday. Many family and friends surrounded us today to watch as Rylee opened her first presents and ate her first cake. Thank you to all who came, you truly made it a special day.

Let me say, on one hand I think birthdays should happen more often and on another I don’t. Knowing that all of our family and friends were going to be coming to the house really made Phillip and I get our act together to get some much needed work done around the house. (it about killed us too) The past 4 days have been exhausting to say the least. Phillip spent two hot days in the yard cleaning the flower beds, edging, hedging, weed whacking, mowing, blowing, and I don’t know what all else. Thank you Phillip for all your hard work. The yard looks superb!!! While he was outside I was inside redoing our kitchen cabinets, steam cleaning the carpets, hanging curtains, and doing the normal house cleaning items. For all of the above-mentioned items I think we should have parties here more often, our house looks pretty darn good.

On the other hand, I’m completely and totally exhausted!!! Not only am I tired from all the work, but I’m tired from the stress. When we have these kinds of shindigs at the house the perfectionist comes out in me. I want everything to be perfect! Can anyone feel my pain? And when everything is not perfect, which it’s not going to be because I have 2 children, I have a total meltdown. For these above-mentioned reasons I think once a year is enough.

So Rylee, my precious little one, Happy 1st Birthday!! We are so blessed to have you in our lives and very thankful that the Lord has entrusted you to our care. I pray that over the next few years you will continue to grow in grace, beauty, knowledge and love of our Lord. I also pray that you know how much your mommy and daddy love you.

1 comments:

charlestonyaya said...

Anita, DonnaCarolina Gal from LPM blog tagged me to list 5 things I dig about Jesus and to tag 5 other siestas! So... you are tagged! love ya, Kathy