? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Week alone with the girls

After a grueling day at work (church) Phillip hopped in the car and drove two and a half hours to walk on stage and speak to a group of middle-schoolers in his first, of five, talks at this week long camp he is doing for another church. I know he is exhausted!! As he is away this week speaking he is also preparing for his own 6th grade camp that is now, less than 2 weeks away. He is so faithful in doing whatever it takes to provide for our family while also doing an excellent job where God has placed him in the huge staff of NPCC. I love that man!!!

On the other hand that means I am home alone with both of the girls all week!! EEK!! Hopefully it won't be too bad. Savannah Grace has started gymnastics on Monday evenings and soccer/t-ball on Wednesday mornings so we have a few different activities to keep us from getting cabin fever at the house. I also have two aunts with young children that live within a 20-mile radius that we will probably go and visit some. Truly though I don't need to schedule to much because I should be at the house preparing for the upcoming neighborhood garage sale AND getting everything straighten and cleaned before Rylee's 1st birthday party. On that note, can you believe Rylee is almost 1? I can't. That means we have made it one year with two kids!!! Praise the Lord!! It also means only a few more weeks of buying that super-expensive formula!!! (be grateful all you mothers who were able to nurse for the first year) I will be able to buy enough whole milk for a month with what it usually costs me to buy her formula for a week!!!

Well, I’m off to bed. As I end tonight let me just say sorry for being such a terrible blogger lately. Sometimes I think, “I sit at home with two kids all day what do I have to blog about?” or sometimes I’ll get into a rut of wanting to use my blog as my own personal “vent” which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but I don’t want people to get the impression that all I ever blog about is the negative things, so during those time I choose not to blog.

To end on a light note here is a conversation I had with Savannah Grace, my 3 year old, the other day:

Scene: We were in the car on our way to her first gymnastics class. She had on her leotard with a little sundress over it and a pair of crocs.

SG: “Mommy, where are my special shoes for gymnastics.”

Me: “You don’t wear special shoes for gymnastics like you do for dance, you go barefoot.”

SG (with an exasperated voice): “Mom I don’t have BEAR feet, I have GIRL feet!”

2 comments:

christine said...

cute! thought maybe you would share the story about the boops!!!
love ya, C

charlestonyaya said...

Hey there - great blog!! You are NOT a boring wife/mother!! I will fax the Africa papers over to Chris sometime late tonight or tomorrow - been studying for Beth Moore all day - don't ya love it when you have to cram 5 days into 1, and you are supposed to be the leader!?!?!?! love, Kathy
ps - Diane is working at and has the girls in church camp for preschoolers this week - sounds good to me!!