? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 18, 2007

Baby Boops

Ok, first let me say that we made it through the week without Phillip! He is now home and getting ready for his own camp this weekend. We're glad to have him back! I have another funny story to share with you all about Savannah Grace. Someone referenced it in a comment so I thought I'd share the story with you guys.

The other day I was trying to put SG in her car seat and she kept pushing on my boobs so I finally said, "Quit mashing my boobs!" And she looked at me in bewilderment and said, "Boops? Do I have boops?" So now that I opened this can of worms I found it hard to shut. I told her that yes, she did have boobs. "Oh, your boops are big and squishy and I have baby boops." was her response. So we've embarked on the whole "boby awareness" thing. I try to keep our conversations steared away from this subject but everytime we take a bath there they are again, so we have to have a conversation about them. Anyways, on with the story. We were at church a couple of Sunday's ago and a guy that Phillip works with asked SG for a hug. He bent down with his arms opened wide for a big hug and she leaned in to give him a hug. As they embraced he picked her up and squeezed her tight. (he was missing his own children who were away at camp with their mom) As soon as he thanked her and told her what a great hug that was she lifted up her entire dress and said, "Look at my baby boops!" I thought he was going to come unglued he was laughing so hard. I promptly pulled her dress down and we had a quick chat about how we don't touch other people's boops and we don't show other people our boops. Then I looked at this guy and told him that he had gotten her first (and last hopefully) "flash." I'm very thankful that we know this guy pretty well and that he has 3 kids of his own so he thought the situation was funny and wasn't mortified. I, on the other hand, was a little embarassed.

2 comments:

Michael and Christina said...

I LOVE these stories! You must post more of them. It almost makes me feel like I'm getting to watch them grow up. I love all the little things that kids don't know and/or get mixed up on.

I was playing airplanes with the little boy in our church on Sunday. I wondered why he kept pointing to his ear until I realized, in his mind, they were "earplanes." :)

Love you. Kiss the girls for me,
Aunt Stina

Jen Greven said...

Ahhh yes! Gotta love anything that comes out of the mouth of a 3 year old! haha :)