? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 6, 2007

Tag, you're it!! (as soon as you get home)

PHILLIP COMES HOME TOMORROW!!!! Ok, I had to get that out of my system. This has been a long week and thankfully nothing has gone terribly wrong like it usually does when Phillip's gone, but I have to be honest with you guys, I'm worn out and my patience is about to snap!! Here's a rundown of our crazy week:

Monday: We went to my aunt's house for a visit after the girls naps and stayed there through dinner.
Tuesday: We stayed home all day and did nothing. (long day)
Wednesday: My friend Jen and her little girl Ella came over after naps and SG and Ella played outside for awhile and then we took them to Chick-Fil-A for dinner.
Thursday: I spent the day cleaning/straightening the house for the new babysitter. I had a jewelry show so I got to get out for the evening!! YIPPEE!!!
Today: Whirlwind shopping day getting last minute Easter stuff and trying to find winter parkas to go over the girls dresses since it's suppossed to be colder here for Easter than it was at Christmas! I had already bought them matching sleeveless Easter dresses with cute white matching sandals. Now I had to go back out and get pantyhose and white sweaters to wear over the dresses due tot he weather.
Tomorrow: Clean house and get everything beautified for my husband's return!

0 comments: