? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I am a Loser!!!!

Alright, I know that sounds harsh, but wait until you hear what I did; actually it's what I DIDN"T do. I was being a good little wife and trying to do some spring-cleaning around the house when guess what I stumbled across?!?!? Savannah Grace's thank you notes from her birthday!!!!! I never sent them!!!! Now that might not sound too bad until you learn that her birthday was February 18th!!! So to everyone out there that came to her birthday and have been bitter for not receiving a thank you note, I am SOOOO sorry. I am going to get them in the mail this week. I promise!!! My motto since having 2 kids is, "Better late then never" right? Again I do send my most sincere apologies for being such a loser.

0 comments: