? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, March 16, 2007

Time Alone...

My husband gave me the best gift today: time away from the girls!!! Now don't take this the wrong way, I love my girls, however after a week of staying at home with them all day, a few hours out to run some errands was like a breath of fresh air. I didn't do anything spectacular, but being able to go to Target and look at anything I wanted to without wondering which aisle Savannah Grace ran down is spectacular in and of itself. Getting away for a little while definitely makes me a better mom when I do come home. So, "thanks" Phillip for giving me some uninterrupted "me" time.

2 comments:

Phillip McCart said...

You're very welcome. I realize that I am quite possibly the most spoiled husband on the planet! I love you!! You're an incredible mom and an even more amazing wife! I am wowed by you.

Kelly H. said...

Hi Anita! Thanks for the comment, it was good to hear from you. We had a great time with your fam (well, it was an unforgettable experience to say the least). :) Hope all is well, look forward to staying updated on the new blogs you and Phillip have.