? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

So if you know my family and me at all you know that my husband's favorite holiday is today! He LOVES to celebrate his heritage, so today is our national holiday. My day started off at 7:30 this morning. I woke up to make my husband and little girls some green pancakes before they left for my husband's soccer game. He coaches a U8 team of young boys in our local rec league. I took our younger daughter to a baby shower with me. Congrats Candy, I hope these last 8 weeks are wonderful for you. Then I came home and started making homemade shamrock cookies and a nice steak dinner. We had steak, baked potatoes, salad and some bread. Yum, Yum!! Hopefully I will have a picture to post soon of the whole fam in our green and orange. Hope you didn't get pinched today!

1 comments:

I'm Shannon said...

what, no corned beef and cabbage?