? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Easter Song

Ok, to all of you out there that have any decision making abilities when it comes to the music your church does on a Sunday morning, I have any Easter song for you. Now, I realize that it's a little close to Easter to just know be picking out a new song to learn, but it's THAT good, trust me. It is from Steve Fee's newest album, "Burn for You". Here are the words:

Beautiful the Blood

I never knew death could be so sweet
I never knew surrender could feel so free
I've never seen such meekness and Majesty
That the blood of Jesus was bled for me

I never knew these nails would love unfold
I never knew these wounds would heal my soul
I’ve never seen such beauty and sorrow meet
That the blood of Jesus was bled for me

Now I'll sing freedom for all of my days
Its only by the power of the cross I’m raised
The king of glory rescued me

How beautiful the blood flow
How merciful the love shown
The king of glory poured out
Victorious are we now

How beautiful you are
How merciful you are
How glorious you are
Christ our Savior

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do. Begin now preparing your heart as Easter draws near.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard this song today (easter) and I was looking all over for the name of it or who sings it so that I can learn it... You're right. IT IS that good. Thanks