? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Loser, Vacation and Spring

Well, I have accepted the fact that I'm a "blog loser." Either I don't really feel that I have anything worthwhile to say or I don't have anything that I CAN say (to all of the millions of people who read my blog, yeah right). I do have a cute post in mind and it even has pictures to go with it but alas I have to download the pictures from the camera and as you all know I only have a computer in the evenings when Phillip comes home from work. And honestly, I don't want to be on the computer during our few precious hours of quiet, alone time after the kids go to bed.

In other news we are on our week-and-a-half countdown to our week in Myrtle Beach. That's right, the Monday after Easter we head to SC for the week. Now for Phillip it's not all fun and games, he is speaking all week for a youth group, of a friend of ours, on their Spring Break trip. However for the girls and I it's VACATION!! Yippee!! After we wrap that up on Friday morning we're off to Atlanta to close on our house and spend some time with family and friends!! We are definitely counting down the days.

So what is it that you're looking forward to?

BTW, the weather has been awesome here in Charlotte this week! We have played outside everyday! Yeah Spring!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post babe. Nice title, good length, solid content. I'm impressed.