? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

First Ponytail




My little girl is getting SO BIG!!! I just pulled out a bunch of Savannah's old clothes today to wash up and get ready for Rylee as the weather gets warmer and I couldn't believe she was ready to wear these HUGE clothes. In fact, some of the clothes I pulled out were actually given to Savannah Grace when Rylee was born!! And now she is ready to wear them!! Not only is she wearing bigger clothes but she has SO MUCH more hair than SG did at this age. So the other day I pulled her hair back for her first ponytail. Isn't she adorable?!?!? Bring it on Spring/Summer!

7 comments:

christine said...

She is just not a baby anymore! I love the family picture from Monday and now to see Rylee looking so old is . . . . . depressing? Actually she is growing into such a beautiful little girl. Can't wait to see everyone in a few days. Love you much.

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!

Colleen Gebhardt said...

Rylee is great. I spend time with her every week at church, and she is just the cutest, smartest little love. That dress from Sunday....I wanted to squeeze those little legs! Actually-everybody did! She's going to be a leader of some sort-I can tell already.

Anonymous said...

oh, my. TOO cute.

love
jess

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
brandi said...

Anita-
Hey friend! I can't believe I found you. I did a search for Anita and Phillip. Oh yeah- it's me- Brandi (Bagley) McAlister, your long lost friend from Missions Live. Email me! My email is branmuffin21@gmail.com I would love to hear from ya. Your family is beautiful! Chris and I have three girls. What a blessing! Hope to hear from you soon.
-Bran