? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, September 5, 2008

Seriously Disturbed

Ok, I had a life altering revelation the other day. I was driving around running some errands and minding my own business when I noticed a local Sara Lee truck making a delivery. The truck was painted completely white and the only markings on it were the Sara Lee logo, as pictured below, and the Sara Lee tag line, "Nobody does it like Sara Lee", right? WRONG!!!! I was in shock! They must have misprinted the tag line on the side of that truck! My whole life I thought that this particular jingle went, "Nobody does it like Sara Lee!" I have been wrong my whole life. The wording on the truck said, "Nobody DOESN'T like Sara Lee". What kind of grammar is that?!?! Not only is my tag line better, it uses better grammar! So, today I saw another truck with the SAME markings, so naturally the next place I went to investigate was Google and guess what I found? The truck didn't have a misprint. So 2 Sara Lee trucks and a Google search later I have been enlightened, and I wish I hadn't. Please, Sara Lee, reconsider your tagline!

5 comments:

Casey said...

I totally agree!! And I always thought the same as you until I saw a commercial about a year ago. Their line just doesn't sound as good!

Michael and Christina said...

I totally thought "does it" was the tag line, too! I will now display my music education geekiness by pointing out that if we had better diction in this country, none of us would have been confused our whole lives! :)

MelDrop's Corner said...

no way?!! i can't believe that. I too thought it was "does it". "nobody doesn't like sara lee"??? what??? makes my head hurt.

Anonymous said...

No way! I didn't know that either!

Amy Grace said...

You don't know me... but I know Thomas a Dita and just fell upon your page.... but just for the record... i shared this with my office and we ALL thought the line was "does it" not doesn't.