? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mr. McCart

Today, nine years ago, I married my very best friend. It's hard to believe it's already been nine years, it went by so fast! Here are just a few stats from the last nine years:

~ 10 moves
~ 4 states
~ 5 churches
~ 2 kids
~ to many extra pounds to count

And I wouldn't trade any of it! Those statistics have shaped us into the people, the couple, the family, the parents and the friends we are today. Remember, we vowed, "for better or worse, richer or poorer, in sickness and in health." I think we have been through a little bit of each of those and I can truly say, "God has been SO faithful!" I can't wait to see what the next nine years holds for us. (hopefully less moving around) I didn't think it was possible, but I can honestly say that I love you more today than I did the day we got married!

Moving on... we're in Arizona!! Wednesday evening we got to see some good friends from college and have dinner with them. It was awesome! Here we are:


Angela, Phillip, Me, Andrea, Adeline and Jeff

Today, we went to the Grand Canyon for our anniversary. It was breath-taking! It brought tears to my eyes thinking about God and all of His glory and majesty as I looked across this vast expanse. He is an amazing God!





I'm looking forward to the next few days as we continue to explore AZ. Expect more blogs and pics!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!

I miss you guys!!

My friend wants to have her birthday party in Charleston, so maybe I'll run into you while we're there!! =D

Love you!
~Sarah W.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! I have really enjoyed getting to see the pictures on Phillip's blog and yours of your trip. I have had to confess envy a couple of times :).
I miss you Anita and have been praying for your beautiful family!!
Love ya,
Amanda

Michael and Christina said...

Ooo! I want to go to the Grand Canyon! And as a side note, you look great!! I love you. We need to catch up sometime soon, sister.